Sunday 23 December 2018

December Favourites 2018 | 3 New Beauty Products To Upgrade Your December



My December Favourites




1. Makeup Base

Makeup bases are crucial in keeping your look of the day. 
I love how Thank you Farmer Be Beautiful Pure Green Makeup Base corrects my skin redness 
and smoothes my skin texture while keeping it moisturized with its moist liquid texture. 
I pair it with their Be Beautiful BB Cream for a natural and calm finish.
Check this out if you are looking at correcting redness on your skin to look calm and clear!


 
 
2. Eye Shadow

Recently, I got my hands on CHICA Y CHICO One Shot Eye Palette
The shades are easy to blend with smooth and soft application, the colour is also 
pigmented and versatile. I love the colour combination of #08 Dazzling Sand which is good 
for day to night use that can be worn for a natural shimmer look or a glam look. 
Also, check out my recent favourite eyeshadow here and here!




3. Foundation

This Double Mesh Blur Pact from Lapalette has a double layer mesh fabric 
that helps to smooth and even out the skin when applying. 
I love how it adheres to skin well and fits onto the skin 
with a smooth and natural finish while supplying moisture.



----------



Monthly Favourites:







Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com




Disclaimer:
All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely based on my personal experiences and preferences. 
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment