Friday 22 February 2019

February Favourites 2019 | 3 New Beauty Products To Upgrade Your February



My February Favourites




1. Lip Tint

Lately, I really love using lip tints. Romand and Peripera are my favourite brands for lip tints.
Romand Juicy Lasting Tint has a pigmented payoff with a glossy and moist finish. 
This tint glides on your lips smoothly. I love its moist texture that creates 
a nice juicy lip stain which really help to make your gradient lips pop!




2. Concealer

ACONCEPT Triple Full Cover Concealer, a 3 shade combinations 
of correctors and concealers. I like that it's in a form that's easy to use 
where it harmonies to target every skin tone and create flawless looking.




3. Fragrance

Avon in collaboration with Swarovski introduces its new creation, Luminata,
inspired by the unique light of women and the beauty of crystals.
Avon Luminata is one of my recent favourite scents. 
It's warm, flowery and feminine with a blossoming scent, not overpowering!



----------



Monthly Favourites:










Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com





Disclaimer: 
All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely based on my personal experiences and preferences. 
Results may vary on different person.
Photo Credits to Owner.


No comments:

Post a Comment