Wednesday 31 October 2018

October Favourites 2018 | 3 New Beauty Products To Upgrade Your October



My October Favourites




1. Hair Brush

I've been using this EyeCandy Rainbow Volume S Brush lately.
So much love for this rainbow hair brush as it simply slips through hair, 
detangles with ease and helps to create volume for that natural look!




2. Lip Tint

Lip tints are all the rage in the cosmetics world, Korea in particular. 
Peripera is one of my favourite brand when it comes to lip tints! 
I got my Peripera Ink Airy Velvet in shades 01 Heart Grapefruit, it's great 
for creating nice gradient lips! The airy and lightweight formula is a bonus.




3. Eye Shadow

Loving the natural gradient of Eye Magazine from 16Brand,
one of the hottest K-Beauty items nowadays where you can 
mix and match two colors quick and easy in one swipe. 
Canmake Wink Glow Eyes is also one of my favourite eye shadow which is 
easy to blend with your fingertip, just nice for applying makeup on the go!



----------



Monthly Favourites:






Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com




Disclaimer:
All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely based on my personal experiences and preferences. 
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment