Tuesday 20 November 2018

November Favourites 2018 | 3 New Beauty Products To Upgrade Your November



My November Favourites



1. Bag

My current obsession, Le Parmentier New Ondina Bag in Caramel Saffron! 
I love the gorgeous shape and the modern silhouette of this bag. 
Loving the color combination with chic fall vibes!
The feminine top handle style is such a classic wardrobe staple, 
not forgetting the leather and pop of gold hardware that makes a statement.




2. Skincare

I’m constantly trying to learn more about the Korean skincare, 
from the 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine to Skip-Care.
I love Althea Bare Essentials because this range emphasizes on 
the most basic essential step with great moisturizing effect.



3. Sheet Mask

Sheet Mask is a beauty staple to provide an instant fix for your skin. 
I've been using Jayeon Sheet Masks lately and I love their Aloe Hydrating Mask
Besides soften, moisturizes and quickly helps to soothe my skin troubles, 
it also simply helps to enhance my skin texture. 
I also love Madeca Derma Acne Rescue which is great in treating breakouts.



----------



Monthly Favourites:





Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com




Disclaimer:
All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely based on my personal experiences and preferences. 
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment