Tuesday 13 November 2018

JAYEON Sheet Masks Review | Raspberry Brightening Mask, Pearl Whitening Mask, Aloe Hydrating Mask


Sheet mask is a beauty must-have in the 10-Step Korean Skincare Routine.
This K-Beauty staple acts like flash facials to provide an instant fix for your skin 
and address all sorts of concerns without having to leave home. 
Sheet masks help your skin to absorb the nutrients better than if you just applied the serum or cream.


Lately, I got to try these sheet masks from Jayeon Korea 
and I pair them with their Aloe Vera products.
There are 3 variations which are the Raspberry Brightening Mask, 
Pearl Whitening Mask and the Aloe Hydrating Mask.



Raspberry Brightening Mask 

This brightening mask hydrates while brightening your complexion as well as lightens skin tone.
Suitable for those who wish to brighten their skin tone and those with dark complexion.




Pearl Whitening Mask

This whitening mask helps to accelerate the natural metabolism of the skin, 
tone it, reduce skin impurities and enhance dark skin tone, 
giving noticeable brightness to the skin, leaving softer and fairer skin.




Aloe Hydrating Mask

This hydrating mask helps the skin to retain moisture and strengthen skin barriers 
with a gentle formula containing active moisturizing and soothing agents, 
leaving a healthier and smooth complexion.




Besides soften, moisturizes and quickly helps to soothe my skin troubles, it also simply
improve my skin texture. I love the cooling sensation against my skin 
and I especially like that feeling in the mornings. Love how it calms my skin 
and provides instant relief to my skin post-facial. They are affordable as well.


 Head on over to their Official Website or get them at Lazada/Hermo/11street/Shopee.
 Now you can get 15 pieces of masks for RM25 at Shopee!


Check out my review for Jayeon Aloe Vera series here!
Also, check out some of my current favourite sheet masks: 




Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com



Disclaimer:
All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely based on my personal experiences and preferences. 
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment