Monday 18 November 2019

FORZIERI: ATELIER V1 Attica Quilted Leather Camera Bag | The Handbag Trend That Always Looks High End And Luxury


New Fashion Brand Alert
 Forzieri drops new Attica Bag from their newly launched brand Atelier V1!


I got my Atelier Attica bag in Nude from Forzieri and I styled it with a white top 
and a brown floral strap dress plus a little layering detail at the bottom. 
Love the creamy nude that add a pop of colour to my outfit!



Closer Look at the Attica Bag in Nude

Featuring V quilt pattern and soft form, top zip close, bold logo detail,
internal pocket, chain and leather shoulder strap, and gold tone hardware.

 

Atelier V1, a new fashion powerhouse fusing a touch of mystery, exquisite designs, and high 
 quality leather to create timeless and striking bags. Attica Quilted Leather Camera Bag takes 
 inspiration from the classic favourite with an updated attitude that goes from jeans to evenings.

 

Quilted bags always look high-end and luxury. Take one look at it and you will 
immediately sense the quilted bag’s elegance. Maybe it’s because of the plush 
texture from the quilting, but this is definitely a trend we can all get behind.
 


This Attica bag could transition easily from day to night, and this size is totally perfect 
for me to hold all my necessities. One of the things that really drew me to it is the gold 
hardware, which is shiny and statement-making. The leather is soft and luxurious, not 
overly puffy yet pretty durable. It can be worn over the shoulder long or worn crossbody. 
I like that it has a leather area that rests on your shoulder, which not all chain bags have.





Also, check out how I styled my Le Parmentier New Ondina here, Yucca here and Peyote here!




Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment