Saturday 5 January 2019

THANK YOU FARMER Miracle Age Repair Eye Cream Review


Your eye area needs extra attention and here's why.


The skin around the eyes is thinner and more delicate and it's also the least elastic part of your
 face which means it's more fragile and prone to dryness and quicker to show age and fatigue.
Eye creams are here to address these issues. Eye creams are formulated specifically
for the delicate skin around the eye, so they are often thicker.




I’m always on the look out for a good eye cream to complete my skincare routine.
Recently, I found one from a K-Beauty brand, Thank You Farmer. Their products
are made with the values learned from farmers: Honesty, Earnestness and Gratitude
 to achieve balance for healthy skin slowly and naturally without burdening the skin.

While using, I include their True Water range and Soothing Gel Mask together
in my routine. I also pair them with their Be Beautiful makeup line here and here
for a natural and glowing makeup completion.




A concentrated repair eye cream in the texture of rich cream cheese forms a protective barrier
to protect and brighten the thin eye area. The rich and smooth texture moisturizes and
nourishes the eye area that can easily sag due to lack of resilience and wrinkles.




I have been using this product for over a month now and I feel the areas around my eyes
look brighter and dark circles are less noticeable. I’m not sure if it reduces wrinkles or
fine lines but other than that I like how moisturizing and nourishing it is. I think of this
product more as of a prevention measure as it’s hydrating enough to care for my eye area.
Just pat gently a small amount of eye cream around your eye area will do.


Head on over to their Official Website, Instagram or Facebook for more information!




Instagram@astheryinn
 Facebook Page: Asther Yinn
Email: astheryinn@gmail.com





Disclaimer: 
All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely based on my personal experiences and preferences. 
Results may vary on different person.


No comments:

Post a Comment